Channel4 Radio Network
Terms & Conditions
WIN A LIFE – Season 3 - Radio Competition
By taking part into on-air competition “WIN A LIFE – Season 3” participant hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions. We advise participants to read and understand below terms and conditions before taking part into the competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions -
- Win a Life – Season 3 is Channel 4 Radio Network promotion involving its four radio stations namely 104.8 Channel 4 FM, Al Rabia 107.8 FM, 89.1 Radio 4 FM and Gold 101.3 FM broadcasting in the UAE.
- Contest is open to UAE residents with valid UAE residence visa only.
- Following a period of pre-promotion and registration, listeners to all four of the above-named stations will have the opportunity to play an on-air contest called Win a Life – Season 3.
- The registration starts from Monday, 20th February 2023, to Thursday 16th March, 2023 with grand finale on Friday 17th Friday, 2023.
- Commencing Monday 20th February 2023, each of the four stations will run Win a Life – Season 3 on -air competition daily from Monday to Friday at various times of the day for three weeks.
- Participants will be selected to play from the online registration.
- Our Team picks up listeners from those who have registered.
- Listener taken ON AIR. DJ picks up a random letter/ alphabet on behalf of the listener from a bowl of balls or chits or some other way.
- After picking up the letter – DJ tells the listener – they need to guess the name of the Movie/ Song/ Artist basis 4 clues they will get. They are on a clock.
- Listeners giving the right answer in each show – WINS the round and becomes a quarterfinalist.
- We will maintain a scoreboard with the no. of clues takes and time taken.
- From all those who participate and WIN – each week – we pick 1 Semi-finalist – basis the least number of clues.
- If two people have taken the same number of clues to answer, we pick the one with the least time as the SEMIFINALIST.
- In the event that two or more participants across the week registered the same score at the top of the leaderboard, they will be brought to on-air at the end of the week and they will be asked a single “nearest to the bull” tie breaker question to establish a weekly winner.
- This game play will continue for three weeks on all four stations with each station will have three winners (one winner each week) who will compete against each other in the Semi Final to secure a place in the Finale.
- In the Finale, 4 Finalists (One Finalist from each station) will compete against each other to win the final Win a Life – Season 3 Listeners may enter as many times as they wish during the promotion but may only win one place in the grand finale. For the avoidance of doubt, any player who wins a place in the grand finale by scoring the highest on the weekly leaderboard may not enter the contest again as they already have a place in the Semi Final.
- The grand finale will take place at on Friday, 17th March 2023 in a place decided by Channel 4 Management and winners will be notified in advance.
- All finalists will be contacted with all the details and requirements for the grand finale. All the attendees will be required to observe health and safety measures including wearing a mask and needs to maintain social distancing, always.
- Any weekly winner unable to attend the grand finale in person forfeits the right to enter the grand finale of Win a Life – Season 3. He will still be able to claim his weekly prize already won.
- The winners of Win a Life – Season 3 competition agree to accept all prizes in the knowledge that none of them are transferable. They are required to be accepted and used as per the prize guidelines. Prizes cannot be exchanged or converted into cash. The prices are to be used within the specified given dates. Dates cannot be changed for any reasons.
- Win a Life – Season 3 final winner must live in the prized rent-free property for the specified period only. It cannot be sublet or transferred to anyone else.
- By entering to play all participants give their full permission to be broadcast on any or all the Channel 4 radio stations and to be publicized positively and reasonably through social media or any other media channels. This includes the grand finale event on 17th March Friday, 2023 and post promotional activity with the final winner of Win a Life – Season 3.
- All the contest queries or disputes should be addressed to the radio station management. Radio station management will have the final decision in such matters.
- The Channel 4 Radio network reserves the right to change or amend any of the above terms and conditions at any point in time without notice.
- In the event of a force measure - Channel4 Radio Network reserve the rights to cancel, postponed or change the competition in any way at its own discretion without any liability towards winners and sponsors of the competition.