flydubai Summer 2017 Radio Prize Promotion - Terms & Conditions
This Summer 2017 radio promotion with Channel 4 (“Promotion”) is organised by Dubai Aviation Corporation trading as “flydubai”, a corporation established by law No. (11) of 2008, having its principal place of business at flydubai Headquarters, Terminal 2, PO Box 353, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“flydubai”).
How to participate
- The Promotion is open to anyone (“Entrant(s)”). If an underage Entrant (under 18 years old) wins a pair of tickets, they must be accompanied with a parent (or an adult guardian approved by both parents) on their trip otherwise they will have to forfeit the tickets.
- To enter, new Entrants (listeners) will need to register for EACH week that they want to try and win for each destination. The Webpage form on the radio stations’ website for each week will change on Sunday morning when that week’s destination is announced on air.
- On each show, at the end of the week (Thursday), the radio station will pick out an entry and call them back LIVE on air.
- When the call is answered, the presenter will only say “Hello (Entrant name), this is Channel 4 or Al Rabia”.
- Entrants can enter this promotion as many times as they want. However, once an Entrant wins one pair of the tickets specified below, they are not eligible for any other entries or tickets of this promotion.
Start and Closing Date
- The Promotion commences on 04 April 2017 and ends on 05 May 2017. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
- To win their place in the draw, when called on the phone by the radio presenters, the Entrant has to say is: “Fly me to (destination) with flydubai” – if they do, they’ll win their 2 return economy class tickets to that one of the destinations on promotion (detailed below). If they seem confused or say anything else, they’ll fail.
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules of Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Winner(s) will receive:
- Week 1 – 1 winner will get 2 return, Economy Class tickets from Dubai to Tivat in Montenegro
- Week 2 – 1 winner will get 2 return, Economy Class tickets from Dubai to Batumi in Georgia
- Week 3 – 1 winner will get 2 return, Economy Class tickets from Dubai to Qabala in Azerbaijan
- Week 4 – 1 winner will get 2 return, Economy Class tickets from Dubai to Tivat in Montenegro
[The tickets also includes airport taxes and surcharges. Optional extras (meals, baggage, seat selection, IFE, wifi, TV and other added services or products) will need to be paid by the winner]
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The Winner(s) will be chosen every Thursday during the show. The name has to be submitted by the radio stations (Channel 4 and Al Rabia) on the same day so that flydubai can contact the winners and share with them the letter notifying them of their Prize.
- [If a Winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to flydubai within [5 working days] of receiving notification, or is ineligible for entry into the Promotion, flydubai reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute that Winner with another Entrant of its choice.]
Restrictions and Requirements
- The Prize must be booked, tickets issued and used between 23 June 2017 and before the end of 22 June 2018 (the latest return date is 22 June 2018). The Prize is valid on flydubai only is non-transferable (cannot be given to another person, only the winner can use the tickets with a companion) non-extendable, non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-en-cashable and shall at all times be subject to availability and flydubai’s Conditions of Carriage and applicable ticket conditions as set out on flydubai’s website from time to time.
- Since Tivat, Batumi and Qabala are only operational for a limited time, booking the tickets will be subject to availability of seats. If there is not availability, then the winner has the option to choose any flydubai destination with Dubai as an origin. The tickets are valid until 22 June 2018.
- Once tickets are issued, any change shall be subject to an applicable fee that the Winner will bear. A Winner, and any guest (where applicable), must travel together on the same dates and sectors on both outward and return journeys. If a Winner, or guest (as applicable), is unable to utilise the flights, no cash alternative will be provided. All travel documentation and visas must be up to date and are the responsibility of the Winner and guest (where applicable).
- The Winner, and where applicable their guest, will be responsible for all other arrangements, costs and expenses for redeeming the Prize, including but not limited to visas, travel insurance, accommodation, transfers, food and any other associated costs.
- Employees of flydubai, their immediate family shall not be eligible to enter the Promotion.
As a condition of entering into the Promotion, Entrants agree:
- That flydubai may disclose such personal information to its subcontractors and agents to assist in conducting the Promotion or communicating with Entrants;
- That flydubai may disclose Entrants’ personal information to its related companies and third parties who provide, or assist flydubai in providing, products and or services, some of which may be located overseas; and
- That flydubai may use Entrants’ personal information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant direct commercial electronic messages.
- By accepting the Prize, Winner(s) agree, and the Winner(s) procure that any guest (if applicable) shall agree, to participate in and co-operate as may be required by flydubai with any and all media requests relating to the Promotion including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
This Promotion shall be deemed void in countries where it is prohibited by law.
- Each Entrant is limited to one entry only (“Entry”). All costs associated with accessing and entering into the Promotion shall be borne by Entrants. The Entrant has to be A UAE resident.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by flydubai and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. Entries will be considered final by flydubai. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and flydubai accepts no liability for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected entries for any reason whatsoever.
- Winners may be required to supply flydubai with proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and any other evidence of compliance with these Terms and Conditions as flydubai may require at its sole discretion.
- In the event (i) of a Winner’s failure to supply documentation requested by flydubai in conjunction with the Promotion, (ii) of a Winner’s failure to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions, (iii) flydubai has reason to believe that a Winner has engaged in unlawful, improper or immoral conduct which may bring the Promotion and/or flydubai into disrepute or damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or flydubai, or (iv) a Winner’s Entry (in the Materials or otherwise) contains or may be construed to contain, in the sole opinion of flydubai, unlawful, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethically offensive content, profanity, insulting, inflammatory, threatening, defamatory or libellous statements, competing products, persons under the age of 18 or anything else objectionable or inappropriate, flydubai reserves the right to disqualify that Winner and, in such circumstances, that Winner shall forfeit the Prize in whole and will be prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. Thereafter, flydubai shall have the right to select a new Winner.
- All decisions of flydubai under or in connection with the Promotion, including the selection of Winners, will be final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants shall provide and maintain with flydubai up-to-date contact details during the Promotion and it is the responsibility of Entrants to notify flydubai in the event of changes to their contact details. Any request to access or modify Entrants’ contact details or personal information on file should be directed here http://www.flydubai.com/en/contact-us/form/.
- flydubai shall not be in beach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions resulting from events, disruptions, circumstances, accidents or causes beyond its reasonable control. flydubai reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change the date and/or format of the Promotion or to suspend, delay or cancel the Promotion at any time, without notice and without liability to Entrants.
- flydubai, its employees, officers, agents and subcontractors accept no liability whatsoever arising under or in connection with the Promotion and exclude all liability (including negligence), except for liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising under or in connection with the Promotion, including but not limited to loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude flydubai’s liability for death or personal injury caused by flydubai’s negligence.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to Entrants. In such cases, flydubai’s liability will be limited to (i) the fullest extent permitted by applicable law or (ii) one hundred UAE Dirhams (AED 100), whichever is the greater.
- Entrants agree that they are entering into the Promotion at their own risk and hereby agree to indemnify flydubai in respect of all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages and expenses (including loss of goodwill and reputation and all professional fees) arising out Entrants own actions in any way in connection with the Promotion or a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- [The Entrant hereby agrees to release Channel 4 FM from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.]
- The value of the Prize will be an amount equivalent to the applicable market fares at the point of origin on the date of issue of the tickets and shall only be disclosed by flydubai where required by law. The reporting of and paying for any and all applicable personal taxes, service taxes and other entertainment taxes arising from or in connection with the Prize shall be the responsibility of the Winner(s) and flydubai disclaims any and all liability arising from the Winner(s) tax implications as a result of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Emirate of Dubai, UAE and any disputes arising from or in connection with the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.
|Abu Dhabi||Sunny intervals||44°C|
|Umm al Quwain||Sunny intervals||41°C|
|Ras al Khaimah||Sunny intervals||41°C|