13 Things The Apple Watch Does That You Didn't know!
1. Ask Siri to fetch pictures of anything you can think of.
We chose puppies, you can choose other things too, though!
2. If you’ve lost your phone, you can send a ping from your Apple Watch so your phone makes a loud sound.
Go to the control panel screen and tap the big button on the bottom will make your phone ping, and holding that button will make your phone both ping and light up.
3. You can clear all the notifications at once by pushing down hard on the notifications screen.
The little red dot on your watch face screen indicates that you have missed notifications. If you swipe down and see that you’ve got more notifications than you can handle, you can push down hard to pull up the option to clear all your notifications at once.
4. You can quickly put your Apple Watch to sleep and send it back to the watch face screen by covering the screen with your palm for a moment.
5. And if you hold your palm over the screen for several seconds, it will put your Apple Watch into silent mode.
Just hold your palm over the screen until you feel your watch buzz. Now your Apple Watch won’t make any sounds when it sends you notifications.
6. You can take screenshots of your Apple Watch display by pressing down on the digital crown and other button at the same time.
7. You can access Siri just by saying “Hey Siri” or “Hi Siri” into your Apple Watch.
8. You can use the Health app on your iPhone to track your heart rate throughout the day.
Use it to check out heart rate spikes during workouts or near death experiences!
10. Your Apple Watch is able to tell when it is a friend’s birthday, and will add in a special quick response option on the special day.
11. Apple included a few animated emoji options in addition to the emojis you’re used to. You can change the animated Apple emojis by scrolling with your digital crown.
12. You can transfer a call from your watch to your phone.
Not only can you make and receive calls on your Apple Watch, but when you’re receiving a call, you can scroll down on the digital crown and choose to answer the call on your phone. The caller will be put on hold until you can manage to get your phone out of your purse or pocket to answer.
13. Have your watch nudge you in the right direction.
When you’re using the Maps app on your Apple Watch, it will tap your wrist to let you know when you’re supposed to turn. You’ll feel different types of buzzes when you're meant to change direction. Then finally one long buzz when you’ve reached your destination.
And there you have it! You're now the smarted Apple Watch wearer in town!